Stars Premier League Season 18
Start Date: March 17th, 2019
Venue: Playsfit Cricket Ground, Vattinagulapalli
- Tournament Format
- All Matches are played in T20 Format
- Superior Quality Red Ball, White Clothing
- Guaranteed 5 Matches for each team
- Round robin stage every team will play all the other team in the group. i.e. Each teams plays 5 league matches.
- All Matches in the League Stage and Finals will be played on Saturdays only.
- At round robin stage 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and none for the loser. There is no super over in League Stage and in case of tie each team will be awarded 1 point.
- Total points and NRR will be calculated to determine the positions of the teams in league table.
- Top 2 teams of the points table at the end of League stage will qualify for finals.
- Comprehensive and live online scoring with all statistics
- Matches will be played at Playsfit Cricket Ground or Similar Grounds
- Entry Fee : Rs 27000 + GST
- The tournament is for working professionals and Students below 17 yrs.
- Mixed Corporate and pure corporate teams are allowed to take part
- Player of the Man for every Match
- Winners & Runners Trophies and Medals for each Finals)
- Best Batsmen of the Tournament Trophy
- Best Bowler of the Tournament Trophy
- Most Valuable Player of the Tournament (MVP) Trophy
- Other Features
- Comprehensive and live online scoring with all statistics.
- Extensive leaderboards will be shared on http://cricket.playsfit.com and on playsfit’s Official Facebook page & Instagram
- Video Coverage for all matches* (depending on power conditions at the ground)
- Video recording for all games posted on YouTube channel www.youtube.com/playsfit
- Official Umpires for all games.
- Registration process
- You can register and confirm your participation on whatapp or email
- Make payment
- Email the Playing details of 16-20 players email@example.com.
- Ravi Kiran is the Organizer of Tournament and you can contact him on 7989264574 or 7675006232
- Please Contact us for entry into this tournament and for sponsoring this event at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ravi Kiran on 7989264574 or 7675006232
- All matches to be played under ICC T20 rules, D/L method in case of rain and bad light
- All teams to submit 16 – 20 member playing squad at the time of registration
- All teams are expected to be in White Jersey (Tops and Bottom Strictly)
- Reporting time is atleast 30 min before the match start time. In case of teams reporting late over will be reduced form the match.
- Each innings to be bowled in stipulated time of 85 mins
- Umpires decision will be considered final and abiding
- Any misconduct by player/teams, Umpires & Organizer has the authority to suspend the player/team from the tournament
- Fixtures of the matches will be published in advance
- Please call Ravi Kiran 7989264574 or email to email@example.com
- Rules for Rain Shortened Matches.
*Terms & Conditions
**strict adherence to the rules ensures a proper cricket tournament for everyone to enjoy.
**Shorter days mean the time-related rules have to be followed very strictly.
**Morning matches could be affected by dew, please come prepared
**number of teams and tournament schedule subject to change,
**Prices do not include any refreshments or clothing